INTRODUCTION

Where to begin? It was a dark and stormy night...  (Snoopy).  No. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...  ...

Friday, June 28, 2019

The Thin Blue Ride - Part 2 - Reader Alert

As I sit here eating my Reeces Pieces Puffs for breakfast (an entirely separate lecture from my children, let me assure you) it occurred to me that we’re heading to the boonies for a few days and will likely be entirely without cell service.  Result, once again, is no posts till we return from the beyond.

This is a pic of our spot in the Wally-World parking lot last night...

Our little corner of the world - and free for the night.  Tryin to find The Rig in all those RV’s was a task.  I accidentally walked into the wrong one last nite when I walked back from throwing away the trash.  There was a lady in there.  No, not Susan - a different one.  She was all upset...

I left forthwith...

Till next time - whenever that might be...

No comments:

Post a Comment