INTRODUCTION

Where to begin? It was a dark and stormy night...  (Snoopy).  No. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...  ...

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

THE DEFINITION OF A SISSY

This will be brief as I'd not originally intended to post again so soon.  I believe I mentioned in a previous post that the weather had cooled a bit in February.  Today’s ride looked like this at the end.


The Sequoia wanted a selfie.


 Kansas bike stand - February edition.

We're fortunate in Kansas.  We get to drink slushies in the winter.
I filled it with warm water before I left on the ride.

Yeah - the ones hanging off the glasses are dramatic.  Check out the beard.  The grey obscures more of the same.  I'm smiling crooked because: (A) I had a stroke on the ride. (B) That side of my face is frozen.

So - the definition of a sissy is:  Anyone who rides a bike south of the Mason Dixon line in the winter and complains about the cold.

(Mic drop)

No comments:

Post a Comment